Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My Love for you

I love you with all my deepest feeling from the
bottom of my heart.
I love you till death do us part.
Those may sound like marriage vows that is true, but I love you very much, yes I do.

My love for you is just to great to describe
But yes my love is true.
I care for you deeply, yes I do.

I long for the hours that I will meet you again.
When my boat docks at the shore
I hope to see you there.
To see your loving face awaiting my arrival.

And when I arrive we will share
the rest of our lives together,
As man and wife.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home