Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I Love You

I miss you so much that words could never express my emptiness.

Sometimes I stare into space, thinking tender thoughts of only you.

Telling myself you are only thinking of me too.

The days seem so long and the nights are forever.

I am counting the hours, minutes and seconds we will be together.

So much love is expressed between us two.

When I am without you, I do not know what to do.

Time ticks away so slowly, that it seems as if the world has stopped.

Without you my heart has dropped.

As the days go by, I anticipate seeing your face.

Because in my heart you have forever found a space.

I Love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home