Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Tremors in my heart

When I first saw you my heart begin to melt,
then and there your special touch I felt.
Like morning dew on fresh spring grass,
you have captured my heart and I am falling fast.
My mind wanders to the day when we can wed and
I often reminiscence of you and I in bed.
Your touch is like wild fire and
your kisses cause much desire.

I feel tremors in my heart whenever you are near and my feelings for you are oh so clear.
I have never loved any man as much as I love you,
and with you I only know of happiness and
not feeling blue.
You have given me the gift of joy and
taken away my pain,
and more love is all that I have to gain.
When I am without you, I dream of you and
thank God for sending me an angel
in the form of you.

My eyes light up when ever I hear your name and
my voice quivered when
I found out that you felt the same.
These tremors in my heart will never leave
because you cause after shock
like you wouldn't believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home