Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Look

You stole my heart with one simple look.
I stopped breathing and fell into love.
You made me believe in everything,
Then I knew that true love was not a dream.
With one look you made my world change.
You did not even say your name.
It took no words to convey your message.
I felt the warmth in my heart and soul.
Your look showed me what’s truly behind you.
A man searching for love and it’s simplicity.
A man searching for the only woman he will ever need.
Your look let us know that for one moment
We would hold on to each other forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home