Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Queen


Radiant like the sun she lights up the room
She walks in Beauty as Lord Bryon wrote
No one holds a candle to her sexiness.
She is a genius like Albert Einstein
Her beauty lies in the keenness of her mind.

She is a queen.

She struts through your life like a dream.
She seems like an illusion.
She has impeccable taste.
She is a faithful friend.

She is a queen.

She is unpretentious about her looks.
She is humble in her intellect.
There is no limit to what she can do.
She can make any of your dreams come true.
Her potential is rarely seen.

She is a queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home