Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Canvas of You

You inspire me with your charm and creativity.

Your triumph and your spirit move me.

I am stimulated by the canvas of you.

By your eyes so full promise and care.

Your smile so loving and complete.

Your muscles and slender physique.

I stand before the world painting a canvas of you.

In my poems, you can find traces of you.

Remnants of your memory tapping my mind.

And your keen ability to make feel as though I am one of a kind.

You don’t even know what you do that makes me spend my moments completing the canvas of you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will remember you
as though i could forget
at awkward times
i sigh and smile warm
by a memories scent

i will remember you
the small the little things
grains of time
they invade my mind
a light that turns
and shines

i will not forget u
such i cannot do
try as i may try as i might
2 much of me is u

so allow me to linger
to pause every now and then
to ponder ur sweetness
when we were our weakness....

gdwelle

(merry christmas)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do remember our 2 months together...never a cloud or stormy weather.
Just smiles, and wine, a bit of food too,
I'll always remember my 2 months with you.
My "outfit" I bought, for that special morn,
are never without thinking of you when worn.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home