Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Friday, December 10, 2004

Elusive U

I am at my wits end with you; usually I know what to do.

My usual tactics give me no results there is no reading you.

Sometimes you say things waiting for me to jump on that train.
Then other times you distance yourself and drive me insane.

I don’t know what to do.

Maybe, I should use something simple to approach you.

Something from my childhood years like, a note saying, do you like me too?

Then I would get an answer and know what to do.

But with you right now, I don’t have a clue.

You are not an open book to me; you escape me.

I think I want to test the waters with you.

But at this rate, I will never really know you.

U will remain elusive U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home