Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Wicked


Her walk makes your head turn.
Her voice is captivating
Her eyes stare into your soul.

Wicked

Her hands make your skin tingle.
Her mind stuns you.
Her body is enticing

Wicked.

She marks you in her mind.
She flirts with you all the time.
She begins to execute her plan
Of getting her man.

She is wicked.

Circling like an eagle after his prey
She seizes the moment and captures the day
She takes you by surprise with her gentle kiss.
The thought of her is heavenly bliss.

She is wicked.

You dream of her at night.
She is never out of your sight.
She entangles you in her web of mystery.

Until her taste is complete.

She is wicked.

She tosses you aside like yesterday’s news.
Leaving empty hearts singing the blues.

Wicked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home