Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Taste of You

I want to see your face awaiting me at love’s door.

I want to hear your footsteps creak on my hardwood floor.

I want to smell your scent throughout my bed.

On your chest I want to rest my head.

I want the taste of you and the feeling of love you belong too.

I want to smile whenever you appear and have you miss me when I am not here.

I want you to hold me and say it will be ok; I want you to protect me everyday.

I want to hold your hand and feel destiny in your fingertips.

I want to taste the softness of your lips.

I want the taste of you; let me begin by loving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home