Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

? for me

How can I love someone who does not love me?

Who does not even know me?

How can I use your name in sentences like I know U?

I have never even met U?

How can I talk to U in my dreams?

But in reality never hear your voice.

How can I love something that is all in my head?

Someone who has not materialized?

Someone who can not touch me?

Love me?

Hold me?

How did I become this woman?

Living in my world of fantasy

Can your answer that ? for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home