Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I Found You

I thought there was nothing for me,
no one to hold me, touch me or love me.
I thought I would spend my life alone.

Then I found you.

You provided me with security.
You gave me a reason to believe in love,
a reason to live again.

On this day together, a life we will begin.

I thought there was nothing for me,
no one to hold me, touch me or caress me.
I thought I would never feel the passion
of a kiss and true love I would miss.

Then I found you.

As I stand here next to you,
embracing our love.
I am committed to you and
thank the Lord that
I found you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home