Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Losing My Mind

Everyday I open myself up
for additional wombs and pain,
I feel as though I can never
fall in love again.
Every night I cry myself to sleep and
pray to the Lord for sanity to keep.
My mind is weary and
my body has been abused.
I have never felt more used.
You have drained my energy from me and
my heart needs a new home and a family.
I can no longer take the pain because
I am going insane.

I get the shakes when you are not around and
in my body I can feel my heart pound.
I love you more than anything in the world, and
I thought I was your only girl.
To my surprise I was one of three and
I never thought you could hurt me.
Sometimes I wanted to kill you and
other times I wanted to hold you in my arms.
Forgiving you for all the misery and the harm.
Yet my pride won’t let me call you,
even though I can’t let you go.
My heart is suffering
more than you will ever know.

I am losing my mind over you,
and there is not a damn thing
I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home