Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Your Words

You once told me that words were your weapons,
but I never thought you would use them against me.
I never thought I would feel the piercing in my belly or the cut on my cheek.

So hateful
So strong,
Your WORDS.

I thought we were to love one another and
accept our faults and imperfections.
But it seems as though your weapons
have caused you to not accept me.

So hateful
So strong,
Your WORDS.

I never thought I could love you as much as I do,
yet my heart aches from your words.
I try to get over it,
but in my mind I hear your words.

So hateful
So strong,

YOUR WORDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home