Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Remedy

Whenever my heart aches I think of you.
You make my pain go away.
Your smile brightens my everyday.
I am your biggest fan.
One day, you will be my man.

You are my remedy.

Whenever I hang my head low, you hold me tight and never let go.
You offer me more than just words.
You listen to me and I am heard.
You make me feel special and unique.

You are my remedy.

When I shed any tears.
Your gentle touch wipes away my fears.
Your arms hide me from the world.
At that moment, I feel as if I am your girl.
I am hoping you continue to save me.

You are my remedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home