Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Celebration of Me!

Today I will celebrate all my glory and me.

I celebrate my bosom so full and complete.

I celebrate my hips or the lack thereof.

I celebrate my lips from which wisdom speaks.

I celebrate my eyes through your soul I can see.

Today, is a day of rejoice because I celebrate me!

I celebrate my blackness in a world based on hate.

I celebrate my womanhood in an uneven corporate place.

I celebrate my heritage and my family.

Today is the day, I have celebrated me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home