Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Friday, December 03, 2004

Crave

My body tingles from the thought of you.
The image of you dances through my mind.
I lick my lips to taste your last kiss.
I smile because I know that without me you are amiss.

My body trembles at the thought of you
Caressing, holding and loving me.
The thought of us engaged in a melody
so wild and free.

My head spins with the dizziness of your sex appeal.
Sometimes you seem so unreal.
I try to tame myself and stop me from envisioning you.
I am mesmerized and I shake at the sight of you.

I crave the taste of you.
The touch of you
The smell of you
I crave you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home