Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I smile

I smile whenever I think of you.

I tremble at the thought of losing you.

I cried tears of joy when you said, “I love you.”

I cry tears of pain when I am mad at you.

But I smile whenever I think of you.

I defend your name and honor in the presence of strangers.

I touch you sometimes to make sure you are real.

I plan our life together everyday.

And I smile whenever I think of you.

I travel the world to be near you.

I talk about you incessantly.

I pray that you will love me forever.

And you share my smile when I think of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home