Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Killing Me Softly

Your sexiness is killing me softly.
I am melting away
Tearing apart at the seams
With desire for you.

Your smile is making me weak
You dance across my mind
Each night before I sleep.

I can’t take looking at you
Staring at you, wanting you
I can’t help myself I am lusting after you.

Your sexiness is killing me softly.
With each breathe
I think more about you.

There is nothing I can do.
I shall die in my desire for you.

You are killing me softly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does
the wind remember
would
it know my
name
when
I press my
face in
its
bosum
will it
dry
my
tears and
say
u
u
are
forgiven
u
u
will
be
well
u
u
have taken
and
given
and
u
u
u have changed
...yes
the
wind
remembers
and
forgives
.....


gdwelle
8-3-05

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home