Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Imagery

In my mind lives the perfect man; he is a figment of my imagination.

He shelters me from any heartache and pain.

He smiles at the mere mention of my name.

His eyes stare into me and capture my soul.

His voice calms me, although he is a part of my imagery.

He is a figment of me.

In the physical form he does not exist and without him I am amiss.

In my mind he helps me get through the day-to-day of the world.

I am his only woman, his number one girl.

In my mind he appears to be, the perfect man for me.

He is a fantasy and he is my imagery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home