Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Walk with me

Take my hand and walk with me.

Make this marriage a journey.

Lead me to the ocean so blue and crystal clear.

Take my hand towards your heart, hold me near.

Shower me with flowers that bloom after an April rain.

Stick with me through the field of thorns.

Look at me when you are lost and torn.

Revel in my beauty and wonderful smile.

Hold me for all time.

Take my heart on this journey with you.

Love me when the moon has lost it glow.

When it no longer snows.

Lead me to the land of destiny.

To the end of our journey.

Where I will spend the rest of my life with you.

Walk with me for an eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home