Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Asylum

Today I walked outside to find green trees and bright skies.
Finding a kind and caring world outside of your lies.
I walked through the fields and out to the beach.
Where I stood in silence and let the air embrace me.
I looked at the beautiful blue sea so calm and full of tranquility.
Before this was a weapon of death for me.
I wanted to perish instead of live without you.
But now I embrace happiness and toss out blue.
Today, I left my asylum of pain, where my heart remained dying.
And my soul was crying.
I have opened up myself to the beauty around me.
I have said GOODBYE to insanity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Rajesh said...

Interesting thoughts ... and a pretty good selection of words ...

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home