Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sea

I prepare my boat for sailing

Pack my items and board for my journey

I am leaving the coast of Boston

Heading to the Atlantic to see
where the wind takes me

Lifting my sails

When I arrive to the point
about 15 miles out to sea

There is nothing in front of me

On the other side of the sea
is Europe

Behind me is a life unknown

I lift my sails

And swim out to sea
to see where my spirit takes me.

July 15, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home