Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

Cursed

she sits on her couch
sipping her favorite drink
her cherry lips pout seductively

she strokes her hair
her eyes sparkle when she smiles
she is beauty

in a crowded room
she commands attention
she is in control

her words are like angels
dancing on your tongue
she is intellect

sitting down at a table
with candlelight flickering
at her fingertips

she takes a sip of her
best red wine
She dines alone again.

she is beauty
she is intellect
she is cursed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home