Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ready for Love

There comes a time in your life
When you are ready for love

When you want to hold someone
As they sleep

You want to wake up to their smile
Each and every day

There comes a time when running the streets
And partying every night runs dry

When you want to spend candle lit nights
With someone special

You want to open your heart
To the feeling of love.

There comes a time when your empty heart
Wants to find a home

When you want to share your tears of joy and pain
With your soul mate

You want to fall in love again

There comes a time when you are ready for love
And my time is now.

I am ready for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home