Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

I Got Lost

On my way
to find myself
I got lost

I forgot
who was
my friend

I lost my heart
I became blind
I became deaf

I walked along
this journey
with my own
footprints.

On my way
to find Kenyatta
I got lost

I lost faith
in myself
in God

I got lost.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quick huggs
and
kisses
a tear or
two
say hello
then good
bye
and
they're
gone
through the
veil
take
a look
try
as
hard as
u
can
to hold on
to the
last
good
bye

turn
away if
u
can
defy if
u dare
the
pull
at the
door
of
ur
heart
take that
step
on
ur own
its
time that
u
learned
say hello
to
the
sound of
good
bye

feel
the sun
on
ur
face
the wind in
ur hair
the buzz
of
life all
around
pull
ur dreams
from
the
shelf
depend
on
no
one else
embreace
the
warmth
of good
bye

gdwelle

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home