Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

My Window

Outside my window I see, a world open to me.

There are so many possibilities.

Outside my window stands one single tree.

Not supported by any friends or family.

It thrives on the sun warming its leaves and the slight summer breeze.

Outside my window I see green grass and blue sky.

I watch the clouds slowly move by.

I raise my hands to the sun.

Hoping its rays will rejuvenate me.

I hear the sounds of the world as they pass by.

Will I step outside my window?

To see the world of opportunity.

Or will I sit here in comfort watching the world move without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home