Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Stillness

You must be still, the Lord said to me.

Let me control your thoughts, your heart and your possibility.

Be still.

Let me take you to the place, you need to be.

Let me make your life filled with the love of me.

When you wonder why there is pain in your heart.

Let me take away the hurt and heal the lonely parts.

I will touch your soul and let you know, that all that is you begins with me.

We love each other, in your growth to be.

Be still, you are still evolving in to my possibilities.

Be still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home