Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Shadow

I look at my soul in the shadow of itself.

To the past that has made me
The present that is me.

The future that will become me.

I revisit my heart with all its wombs.

In my writing I show the healing of myself.

With my eyes, I can now see, the new and exciting me.

Someone whom GOD has touched with talent.

I look at my soul in the shadow of myself.

And the picture is now clear.

I have found myself.

In the shadow of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home