Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dancing in the Moonlight

Tonight
I danced
for the first time
since you left me

Tonight
I smiled
for the first time
in a long while.

I put on my favorite
CD and loaded up
my favorite MP3’s

I sipped on a
smooth glass
of Chianti

I ate Filet Mignon
I nibbled on
a mixed green salad

Tonight
I watched the
sunset and
the moon rise.

I watched
my moments
with you
drift away.

Tonight,
I danced in the
moonlight
by myself.

While releasing
my heart from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home