Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

Make me a better person

Please bless me with the vision to see goodness in everyone.
To not become judgmental when others judge me.

Give me the power of faith when a storm confronts me.
Make me humble as I grow stronger each and everyday.

As you make me a new person, help me see.
That I am no better than any other human being.

Please give me the ability to hear the critics and dispel their words.
To hear the cheers those are rarely heard.

Give me the strength to get through
The cards of life dealt by you.

Make me a better person, stronger and wiser as the day becomes night.
Standing by me as I put up this fight.

GOD please sustain me on the path towards you.
Make me a better person by leading me to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home