Kenyatta's Corner

This is a window into my world, my thoughts and ideas about love, life and pain. I have been writing poetry since the age of thirteen and I have used my poetry to help me with the joy and pain of life. I hope you enjoy sharing my life story.

Name:
Location: Los Gatos, California, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Pulse

I stand before you on the pulse,
the pulse of Greatness.

My fingertips feel the beating of my future,
my success, my Greatness.

I am on the pulse of impact, of change
I am on the pulse of Greatness.

My eyes see the vision,
the forest among the trees.
the Greatness.

I hear the sound of success,
rolling in like a tidal wave on the Pacific.

The pulse of Greatness is near.

My voice quivers with excitement
when I talk about you, my future.

I am on the pulse,
the pulse of Greatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home